Thursday, October 26, 2006

Once Again

I got to see my friends from school in LA at the beginning of this month. Wow! There was such a sense of homecoming. In Jerrica and Tarrah's bedroom, as I laid on the floor, it was almost like being transported back to the HOG--the bunk beds were even the same. Julie's home with themes of red (my favorite!) felt like a sanctuary, and I finally got to see her classroom! The only difference as I shared a bottle of wine with John was that I wasn't breaking contract, but the kinship was unchanged. Josh's Element still had its new car smell, and planning logistics for three-person multi-pitch climbs was still as complicated as I remembered. I couldn't see everyone and kicked myself for not having forethought to get south sooner. But even so, I could hardly take in the weight of all these friendships and found it incredibly hard to fly out (well, it was 4am when I left Whittier).

Here are some pics of those people--Sorry Tarrah, I forgot to get the camera out in the middle of my excitement to see everyone.


2 Comments:

Blogger JPace said...

whoa...i really look like that? i told you girls that i needed a shower!

2:51 PM  
Blogger bettyflies said...

and we all agreed you could have the freedom to go.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home